Friday, November 03, 2006
some1 help mi! y do i also feel so lonely when she is not around? i feel that i have no life left in mi. i found a nice poem today, i dun noe who wrote it but it goes like this:
In your house,
I long to be.
Room by room,
I wait patiently.
I'll wait for you there,
Like a stone.
I'll wait for you there,
Alone...
now back to what i was saying earlier, i can't seem to stop thinking about her. even now, i feel out of sorts, like there's something missing which i can't tell what it is.
next week is e-learning week for all SP students and that would mean 1 week without seeing her. how i wish i could see her everyday. i think i like her, or love her is because she remains of someone that i noe, but can't really tell who it is, n partly because she looks like my mother, except the age and height. but i dun noe whether i should tell her about my feelings or not. (It's not who u think it is, all of u who noe mi in person.)
got to go start doing my e-learning week assignment, so tt i can have more time to rest n play later. Come to think of it, i think i will put more effort in my studies and stop skipping classes unless i'm sick.
until next time!
Posted by Dennis at 7:27 PM